Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC Terms of Service
By accessing the web site at http://nexgenlithiumbatteries.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC’s Internet site, even if Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC or a Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nexgen Lithium Batteries LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of FL without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Return Policy
Nexgen products can only be shipped by approved and certified hazmat shippers. We have a zero return policy form the time you place your order. We guarantee our products to be free of manufacturer’s defects and provide a 6 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. In the unlikely event you have a failure with our products we will repair or replace the battery if it failed due to a manufacturing defect. Please read our full warranty for more details.
Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Delivery
All orders are processed upon receipt. However, actual shipping time is contingent upon availability of merchandise and credit verification. Most orders are shipped within 48 hours. Some large items require custom packaging and may take longer to prepare for shipment. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to reach you by phone. If the delay is due to backorder you will be given the choice to remain on backorder, substitute another item or cancel your order.
Shipping charges are standard UPS rates for US. Sometimes rates calculated are incorrect and may be adjusted at time of order entry or shipment.
The customer is responsible for shipping fees from Freight Forwarder and all Duties, Customs/Import fees, Value-added taxes and any other fees required.
Freight (pallet) Shipping is Dock to Dock
Basic freight shipping is dock to dock (not residential). If a local commercial delivery dock is not specified at time of order, we will ship to the nearest terminal where the shipment will be held for “will call” pick up.
If the delivery address is to a residence, the freight company will have an additional special handling fee for delivery and unloading. Most cases, truck freight companies do not require their drivers to unload shipments. This results in an additional “Residential” plus a “Lift Gate” special handling fee being applied if the driver unloads the merchandise to the curb at the residence. If you have scheduled a residential delivery, the shipping carrier will call and schedule delivery of the order, (provided the product fits their lift gate service).
You can avoid the residential and lift gate fees by arranging a “Will Call” pickup at the closest freight company terminal. In that case, you will need a copy of the Invoice, and a photo ID.
Always check your products prior to signing the receipt of delivery for damage. Always notify the carrier if there is any signs of damage to assure insurance claim for the damage products can be made.
Making a Claim:
For warranty service, please visit nexgenbattery.com and get in touch with us.. If it is determined that your battery requires further inspection, arrangements will be made to ship it to the Nexgan manufacturing site. Please note that the DOT requires all persons shipping batteries to be Hazmat certified. It is recommended that customers find a nearby battery dealer or specialist to ship, or additional charges will be incurred for a freight pickup which can exceed $100. Proof of purchase is required and should include the original invoice and serial number.